Facebook Pixel

Do you have questions on love, sex and relationships?

Country: Lesotho Change your country

Need Help? Start here

Get Help for Relationship Violence, Abuse & Rape


Go to your nearest police station. They are there to help you.

Find a responsible adult you trust: Try your church pastor or layman, school guidance and counselling clubs, a teacher or family member.

Have a tip related to this article? Click here it share it!